Ten Frames

I absolutely love using ten frame activities with my students.  I love that they help my students with subitizing, determining how many more to make ten, counting by tens, and so much more.  
 
We use ten frames within our calendar routines each day by adding a counter to the ten frame to represent a day of school.  We also have different ten frame activities at our math stations.
Students using GoNoodle Ten Frames.  You can grab those ten frame mats in my blog post by clicking here.
Students using Ten Frame Clip It.  You can find this in my TpT store here.
I just recently had the idea to get red and yellow plates from the Dollar Tree to look like the red and yellow counters and use bulletin board paper to make an extra large double ten frame.
I used my projector to help me with drawing the ten frames on the bulletin board paper.  My students instantly knew what the plates were supposed to be when I put the ten frames out and showed them the plates.  They were definitely excited!
I created these ten frame images representing 1 - 20If you are interested in using them, you can just right click and save the images to your computer! 



















 
post signature

No comments

Back to Top