December Currently

December?!?!?!  How did we get to December so quickly!!!  I feel like things have been super busy, but in a good way!!  
 
 I hope everyone had a relaxing Thanksgiving with their families!  Mine was filled with fun family times, turkey dinner, Black Friday shopping, Spend More Money Saturday Shopping, and lots of laughs!  We haven't started decorating for Christmas yet and I'm SO ready to start!!  We get a real tree so we usually wait until the first week of December to get our tree to avoid the mess of pine needles EVERYWHERE!!!  
 
I'm linking up with Farley for my December Currently!  These are always so fun and the clipart is just adorable!!  Link-up by clicking the image below!
http://ohboy3rdgrade.blogspot.com/2014/11/currently-december.html
 
 
 Listening - CMA Country Christmas!  Just listened to Carrie Underwood perform a little bit ago...seriously how amazing is she!!!  I love all the Christmas specials on tv this month!!
 
Loving - The holidays!!  What a wonderful time of year!!  
Thinking - I want to check out TpT for some new clipart while the sales are going on!!!  I am so thankful for the support my TpT store has received over the past few months and really enjoy supporting other teachers on TpT!
 
Wanting - I really want to do some Christmas shopping!  I started buying a few things this past weekend (and even wrapped one present!!), but I really want to do some more shopping! 
 
Needing - Normally I have a freezer FILLED with holiday baking and this year I have not one thing yet!!  EEK!!!  I'm just a little behind with my baking and really need to get started on that!!  Here are some of the things I usually make! 
 
Giving - We took my family out for Chinese food tonight and paid!  Love treating others especially when they don't expect it!  
 
Have a great week everyone!!   
 post signature

8 comments

  1. Hi, Heather! I found you through Farley's linky party. ...Your COOKIES!!! Wow! I am thinking about which cookies I am going to bake for upcoming cookie parties now. This will be the first year, actually, I am making cookies from scratch, and my students will as well (which I have done with them before). Besides that, my best friend's name is Heather, and she is a kindergarten teacher as well. I am excited to check out your blog, and I am your newest follower as well. - Victoria (http://love5thgrade.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so funny about your friend named Heather and being a kindergarten teacher!! Good luck with your cookie baking!! Cookie parties are so fun!

      Delete
  2. Hi Heather! Thanks for your comment on my blog! Christmas is the perfect name for an Elf! :) I absolutely LOVE Carrie Underwood!! I missed the performance, but I'm sure it was amazing! I also love buying clip art on TPT. Just when I think I have all I need, something new and adorable just happens to fall into my cart. ;)

    Have a great week!

    Janae
    The Sharpened Pencil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just bought some clipart! I might be somewhat addicted to buying clipart on TpT!! haha!!

      Delete
  3. Your baking looks awesome and so tasty! I can't cook a thing (ask anyone, I can ruin water) so I am always amazed at the culinary skills for others! I just added decorations to my tree tonight. It always makes it feel more like Christmas! Did you get anything good on Black Friday? My cart is filled for the tpt sale with some clipart too haha - now to decide!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am cracking up at you saying you ruin water!!!!!!!! We bought an iPad mini which was not expected at all, but I love it!! And I bought a few Christmas gifts! I just made some TpT clipart purchases tonight before the sale ends!!!

      Delete
  4. Super impressed with your holiday baking. I love making tasty treats around the holiday. You said that you usually have some in the freezer by now--Do you freeze treats after making them? What types freeze well? I have never thought about freezing and then being able to pull them out later.
    Hope you have a fabulous holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do freeze them after letting things cool and it works well! I've used freezer bags or the Ziploc storage containers to put things in to freeze. I think everything in the pictures I put on here went in the freezer and then out to eat for the holidays!!

      Delete

Back to Top