Sunday Scoop!

 Hi Friends!  I'm linking up with Teaching Trio with my Sunday Scoop!  Click the image below to join the fun and link-up!
http://teachingtrio.blogspot.com/2015/02/sunday-scoop-2815.html
Here is my Sunday Scoop!
3 things I have to do:
*We have to go grocery shopping!!  I seriously love a good peanut butter and jelly sandwich (it really is one of my favorite sandwiches), but when that is ALL we have it's time to grocery shop!!
*I uploaded a Valentine's Day math pack on TpT yesterday and I'm using the activities with my students this week!  I've already laminated some of the things, but I have to do some more laminating!  
*I have everything for my student Valentine's Day gifts, but I am planning to make play-dough for them!  I've never made play-dough, but from what I hear it shouldn't be too difficult!

2 things I hope to do:
*I have the most AMAZING team!!  We did some long range plans back in January which really help get ahead on our individual plans!
*I've found that scheduling blog posts makes posting a lot easier!  Hoping to schedule some posts!

1 thing I'm happy to do:
*We are going to hang out with my family this afternoon!  My brother is planning to grill because it's not freezing temperatures today!

Have a great week everyone!
  
post signature

2 comments

  1. Love that you plan ahead with blog posts! I need to start doing that too!

    Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in VA and loving that it's going to be 60 degrees today, considering it was 18 the other day. Of course, this crazy weather is not helping me to feel better! I hope that you enjoy your cookout today! I wasn't planning to do Valentine's gifts for students today and then I ran out to Target and somehow I ended up with a cart full of candy. Oh, Target and it's magical ways!

    Hope that your week is wonderful!

    Rachel
    Mrs O Knows

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top