March Currently!

I'm linking up with Farley for my March Currently!  Seriously, ummmm where did February go?!?!
 Listening: So I've mentioned this before, but I'm pretty much addicted to the Hallmark Channel!

Loving: The Worksheets Don't Grow Dendrites book study is so amazing and we have only had one link-up!!  I love reading what other teachers have to say!  Amazing collaboration!  Click the image below to join the FUN!
http://kickinitinkindergarten.com/book-study-worksheets-dont-grow-dendrites-chapters-1-2/
 
Thinking: Once Upon a Time comes back on tonight!  Any other Once Upon a Time fans out there??
 
Wanting: Yep, still have Valentine's Day and winter decorations out.  I think my spring decorations are screaming at me to come out!!
 
Needing: Really need to decide about the TpT conference for this summer!!  Hubby and I are thinking of making it a vacation and me doing the conference for the two days.  Ahhhhh I need to decide soon!!
 
Spring Break Plans: TO RELAX!!!!!!!!!
 
Join the Currently fun!
http://ohboy3rdgrade.blogspot.com/2015/03/march-currently-2015.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogspot%2Fjtmhg+%28Oh%27+Boy+4th+Grade%29    
post signature

12 comments

  1. First, I love your blog name! Second, you should definitely go to the conference! It was so much fun last year. I brought my hubby and we made a mini vacation out of it too. Such a great time!

    Sara :)
    The Colorful Apple

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I figured combining two things I love - baking and teaching - would make for a good blog name! My husband keeps asking why I haven't registered!! haha! We are planning to make a vacation out of it for sure if I decide on the conference!!

      Delete
  2. I am loving the book study as well. I need book studies to push me to read and blog! You NEED to go to the TpT conference! It was amazing last year and this year sounds even better!
    Diary of a Not So Wimpy Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The book study is great!!! I'm always glad to hear more good things about the conference! It seems like it is a great opportunity!

      Delete
  3. I love Hallmark Movies and my family gets so annoyed with how many I have DVRd. Enjoy your relaxing Spring Break. We are heading to FL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Florida!! Lucky you!! It would be nice to be somewhere warm right now since we are having a lot snow today!!

      Delete
  4. I haven't decided yet about the TPT conference either! I wasn't able to go last year and experienced serious FOMO. I don't think I'm going to be able to swing it this year either... but you should go!!

    Kristin
    My Carolina Classroom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whenever I first started blogging last year it was right around the time of the TpT conference and I saw soooooo many wonderful posts about it!! I know I have a few more days before the early bird rate is over to decide!

      Delete
  5. I need to read this book too! I have been hearing so many things about it.

    A LoveLi Class

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely need to read it!! You will get so many great ideas from other bloggers who join the link-up!!

      Delete
  6. I just bit the bullet and signed up for the conference. You totally should go. I love Hallmark movies. I go through the guide on Saturday morning and DVR all the ones I haven't seen yet. Then I watch them over the next several days. Perfect on Paper was good! I have the Dendrites book and have even read the first 4 chapters but I have yet to get my act together and blog about it. I hope to get to that this weekend. Enjoy your week.

    ~Laura
    Luv My Kinders

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband keeps telling me to register!!! I know there are a few more days for the early bird rate so I will decide between now and then! I'm glad to hear you love Hallmark movies!! I think Christmas time is the best for Hallmark movies!

      Delete

Back to Top