Currently May!

May?!?!  What?!?!  How did this happen?!?!  I can't believe we are here and beginning to wind down the school year!  I'm excited to link-up with Farley for my May Currently.  This is such a fun link-up and SO many bloggers join so I'm always finding new blogs to read!  
http://ohboy3rdgrade.blogspot.com/2015/05/currently-may-2016.html
Listening - Well I was listening to Miss Congeniality when I started this (love that movie!), but now that I got distracted by checking my email, responding to text messages, checking Instagram, etc. Miss Congeniality is over!
 
Loving - I am loving the GORGEOUS weather! 
 
Thinking - As part of Teacher Appreciation Week, we are allowed to wear jeans all week!  Normally we have a Friday casual day, but it will definitely be nice to have a whole casual week!  Happy Teacher Appreciation Week Blogging Friends!
 
Wanting - I want to find some new shoes!
 
Needing - Guess I need to fold the mountain of laundry that we have!
 
Summer Yes, Hope, Dream - Pretty sure that VEGAS(!) sums up my yes, hope and dream for the summer!  Who else is going?!?!  Can't wait to meet my blogging buddies!!!
  
Have a great week everyone!  
  post signature

4 comments

  1. I was watching Miss Congeniality today too! One of my favorites. This weather!! I couldn't agree with you more. I put the same thing under my Currently haha! It puts me in such a better mood! I'm happy to connect with you!

    Brooke from Countless Smart Cookies
    Countless Smart Cookies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love me some Sandra Bullock! She's great in every role she plays!
    I would LOVE to go to Vegas. Unfortunately it always falls during my busiest week of the summer. Ugh. Maybe someday!
    Happy to have found your blog!
    Colleen :-)
    Fun and Fearless in First

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE shoes and was just thinking i need to go shoe shopping! I think that is awesome that you get to wear jeans everyday. Sometimes I sneak and wear my black ones before Friday! You have a cute blog and I am so glad Farley's Currently is a way to find new blogs!
    Happy Teacher Appreciation Week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The weather is only just starting to brighten up over here in the UK but I'm sure it's nowhere near as beautiful as in Texas! I am so excited for you getting to go to Vegas- we were there at Easter and our budget won't stretch to send me back again so soon- fingers crossed for next year! It has to be one of the most fun places ever and mixed with a bunch of ace TpT friends it can only be amazing! Have a super 'jeans' week- you deserve it! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top