Five for Friday!!

Happy Friday!!  I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching this week again for Five for Friday!  
http://www.doodlebugsteaching.blogspot.com/2014/10/five-for-friday-linky-party-october-24th.html
I'm so excited about this post because I'm sharing FIVE of my favorite pumpkin recipes to make!!  The name of my blog is RECIPE for Teaching!!  I even dressed up like a baker for "Career Day" at school last year!
All of the pictures I'm sharing are pictures of the food that I made!!  If you click the picture it will take you to the recipe I used.  Try not to lick your screen!!  hahaha!!

https://www.verybestbaking.com/recipes/28205/libbys-pumpkin-cranberry-bread/
 Those are Pumpkin Cranberry Muffins!  I have made these for Thanksgiving every year for the past few years.  They make a yummy breakfast or anytime treat!  The recipe is for bread and makes two loaves, but I made muffins for them which will change your baking time (about 18 minutes, but always check with a toothpick to make sure it's cooked through)! 
*My baking tip: This recipe calls for olive oil and last year I used a specialty orange flavored olive oil that made these even more amazing!!  It's a little splurge, but worth it! 
http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/pumpkin-flavored-pancakes
Yum Yum and more Yum!  Another yummy breakfast treat - pumpkin pancakes!!  Perfect for a fall weekend breakfast! 
http://sweetopia.net/2012/09/pumpkin-cupcakes-with-maple-cream-cheese-icing/
Pumpkin cupcakes!!  The recipe page gives you a great tutorial for making the CUTEST fondant pumpkins, but I just cheated and used candy pumpkins!! 
http://www.chef-in-training.com/2012/10/pumpkin-chocolate-chip-pudding-cookies/
So if your local grocery store sells the JELL-O pumpkin spice pudding mix you need to go run to pick it up!!  It's amazing just to make it as a regular pudding, but it is a secret ingredient in this Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies recipe - YUMMY!! 
http://momcrieff.com/pumpkin-muffins-two-ingredients/
And last, but not least...another pumpkin muffin recipe with only canned pumpkin, spice cake mix, and *water!  My aunt gave me this recipe - gasp - before Pinterest, but you can find it on there and other sites!!  
*My baking tip: I've included a site that has the recipe, however the recipe I use you can add 1/4 cup of water! 

Hope you enjoyed my "All Things Pumpkin Five For Friday!"  Maybe I've motivated you to do a little pumpkin baking!!  Have a wonderful weekend!
  post signature

8 comments

  1. I love your blog, I am inspired to make something. I have never felt like I wanted to bake, but I can try with some of your recipes. Thanks for sharing and have a great day!!

    Jasmine H.
    The Dots of Teaching

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad I could inspire you to bake!! Most of these recipes are pretty easy to make and are perfect fall treats! Have a great weekend!!

      Delete
  2. Everything you made looks delicious. I was ALMOST tempted to lick (or at least sniff) the screen when I saw those pumpkin cranberry muffins. I'm not a baker, but you did inspire me to make pumpkin soup this weekend. Have a great week!
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! The pumpkin cranberry muffins are sooooo good!! I've never made pumpkin soup! You will have to let me know if you have a good recipe!! Have a great weekend!!

      Delete
  3. I am making those pumpkin pancakes tomorrow. Can't wait. All of the recipes look fantastic. I may have to try the pumpkin spice chocolate chips cookies too, if I can find that pudding near me. Thanks for sharing.

    ~Laura
    Luv My Kinders

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you got a chance to make the pancakes!! The cookies are really yummy because they are soft and chewy! Hopefully you can find the pudding!

      Delete
  4. I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check out my blog to accept it :)
    http://thepawsitivepencil.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! So sweet of you!! I was nominated by Alex over at The Kindergarten Connection last month!! It's such a great way of learning about new blogs! Actually, you were one of the ones I nominated in my post!! You'll have to check it out! I think I posted it on instagram too!! Now you've officially been nominated twice!! http://recipeforteaching.blogspot.com/2014/09/liebster-award.html

      Delete

Back to Top