Sunday Scoop!

So my friend had a painting night at her house last night and this is my masterpiece...
So maybe not a masterpiece, but I think it turned out pretty good!!  I don't know if a museum is quite ready for my artwork, but I'm thinking it's ready to be displayed in my classroom!  I'm definitely going to take it in to show my kindergarten students.  I think they will LOVE it!
 
I'm so excited to link back up with Teaching Trio for their Sunday Scoop!  I haven't done this one since early in December.  December was a super busy month!  
http://teachingtrio.blogspot.com/2015/01/sunday-scoop-11115.html
 
Here is my Sunday Scoop! 
 3 things I have to do:
*I printed my plans and then decided to do this post so they are still sitting in the printer just waiting for me!  I really have to get up and get them! 
*I like to figure out what I am wearing the day before because it helps save me time in the morning.  My husband even irons for me if something needs ironing!!  
*I have to fold laundry and wash some clothes!  Laundry is NEVER-ENDING!!!! 

2 things I hope to do:
*I hope to pin some new ideas on Pinterest!  I love all the great ideas people share on Pinterest!  
*I am hoping to look more at GoNoodle!  I see so many great things about it on different blogs and I think my kids would love it!  Anyone else use it??  

1 thing I'm happy to do:
*We are going to watch the Broncos game with my family!  Now that the Ravens are out (so sad!), I'll root for the Broncos!  

Hope everyone has a super week!
  post signature

10 comments

  1. Hi Heather! WOW...your husband irons? You are one lucky girl! I have used GoNoodle in my class and the kids love it. Definitely check it out! Your painting is beautiful and you need to show it to the kids! Have a great day!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I showed it to my students and they really liked it! I also looked at GoNoodle a little more and it looks GREAT!! Have a wonderful rest of the week!!

      Delete
  2. LOVE your Starry Night! I had my Firsties make their own versions before. Fun! Your kindergarteners will love it and think you're a superstar!

    I LOVE GoNoodle! Fun and fantastic all wrapped into one. Brain Breaks are exactly what many of my little ones need throughout the day.

    Plans? UGH. I have to first get my plans ON my computer before I can get them out of the printer. :)

    Have a great week!

    Firstgradebloomabilities

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so neat that you had your students make their own versions of Starry Night! I bet they loved that! Hope you have a super rest of the week!!

      Delete
  3. I'm also struck by the fact that your husband will iron for you! I'd LOVE it if mine did, so I'm totally showing him this post! :-) I'm so impressed that your plans are finished this early on a Sunday. You're a rockstar!

    Rachel
    Mrs O Knows

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha at showing your husband this post!!!! I'm lucky my husband doesn't mind ironing because it is not one of my favorite things to do!!! Have a great rest of the week!!

      Delete
  4. I'm not sure my husband even knows what an iron is. Then again, I'm not sure we even own one, so......
    I'm curious about go noodle, so now I'm off to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looked more at GoNoodle and it looks great!! Hope you had a chance to check it out! Have a wonderful rest of the week!

      Delete
  5. I love your blog! I just stumbled upon it and am your newest follower! You and I should be friends. I DEFINITELY choose my outfits the night before too. I just don't have any time to waist in the morning figuring it out! I'm usually running out the door to my car.
    Your painting is amazing! I'd be lucky to paint a stick figure and a tree. Lol.
    Hey, if your interested, I'm hosting a product swap and posted the sign ups on my blog. I'd love to have you!
    Hope you have a fabulous week Heather!
    Melissa
    Jungle Learners Blog
    Jungle Learners TpT Store

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!! The only time choosing my outfit the night before doesn't work is when I change my mind about what I am wearing come morning!! haha! Your product swap looks like SO much fun!! Just signed up for it!!! Hope you have a great rest of the week!!!

      Delete

Back to Top