January Currently

Happy New Year everyone!!  Hope everyone had a wonderful New Year's Eve!  We celebrated with family and then with pajamas watching "Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest."  We of course had photo booth props to help us celebrate!  I love a good reason to use photo booth props and found these cute ones online: 
New Year's Photo Booth Props
 
I'm linking up with Farley for her January Currently!  Love that she makes these each month for us!

Here is my January Currently!

Listening - Back to the Future!  Seriously where is my hoverboard?!?!

Loving - My friend gave me a Sherpa blanket for Christmas and I seriously feel like Linus from Charlie Brown!  I could carry that blanket with me everywhere because it is SO cozy!!

Thinking - I really need to make myself some lunch!  We have salad stuff in the fridge.  I love veggies!  

Wanting - So I got a Silhouette Portrait for Christmas.  I hooked it up to start using it the other night and I don't think I'm very good at it!  I need to try again soon because I know I'll like it once I learn how to use it!  Anyone else have one of these that could give me any tips??

Needing - We worked on organizing some closets yesterday.  I said, "We are starting 2015 off with clean closets!"  We did a great job and managed to declutter a lot!  There's still more organizing to do though! 

Yes, Maybe, I Wish
Yes to healthy eating! (see my "thinking" section haha!)
Maybe to going to the TpT conference??  Whenever I see pictures on different blogs it looks like SO.MUCH.FUN!!!!
I wish for a happy and healthy 2015 for all!

Happy New Year!!  Be sure to link-up with your currently!
http://ohboy3rdgrade.blogspot.com/2014/12/currently-january-20015.html
    
  post signature

8 comments

  1. Going to a TPT conference would be awesome!!
    We de-cluttered a little the other night...always more to do though!

    Happy New Year!

    Nicki
    Mrs. Thigpen's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year to you too!! Going to a TPT conference would be amazing! We are getting ready to take down our tree so more decluttering!! haha!

      Delete
  2. I've been wanting to get one of those Silhouette machines… but that'll have to wait…too much going on. I love a good blankie! My daughter bought me an Elf one and it's not the coziest, but she was so excited about it… washing it helped a little ;)
    Sounds like you are off to a great 2015!
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A good blanket is the best!! I'm just going to have to devote a little time to learning more about my Silhouette machine!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the post!

    I laughed at your comment about the Back to the Future movie. I saw a picture yesterday with an image from the movie about how we were supposed to dress in 2015. I think it included face tattoos and helmets!

    If I don't end up traveling to China this summer, then my wife and I have talked about going to the TpT conference for sure. Has a date or place been announced yet, I wonder?

    Shane
    Math is Fundamental

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't heard anything about a date for the conference yet! And Back to the Future is on tv again today!

      Delete
  4. Healthy eating is on my To-Do list also!! So tricky sometimes because I like sweets too much! :( I have been contemplating the TPT conference a LOT. But I don't know many bloggers in my area who I could meet up with, and I am a chicken when it comes to just showing up at those things myself with no plans! :) So we will see.... I definitely have it in my radar! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The TPT conference just seems like it would be a lot of fun! Every picture I see on different blogs everyone looks like they are having so much fun! Happy New Year to you too!!

      Delete

Back to Top